- SharePoint Intranet Portal
- SharePoint Intranet Portal
SharePoint Intranet Portal
Enable your employees to create, share, communicate and collaborate better with a SharePoint intranet
Microsoft SharePoint plays a dominant role in the collaboration and document management requirements of some of the world’s largest businesses. Many employees use it as their intranet and document sharing experience. SharePoint has powerful capabilities with built-in document management features and hence, setting up document management system in SharePoint can be a good solution for medium to large-scale enterprises in UAE, specifically Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah that are already in a Microsoft-oriented ecosystem or want to shift to a DMS software. Since so many SharePoint users are Microsoft Office customers, the platform can be adapted to handle multiple businesses.
Microsoft SharePoint is a world-class enterprise portal platform that can be configured to run intranet portals. An intranet portal is a restricted computer network that helps connect individuals within the organization, drives employee engagement, and provides access to business critical information at all times. The main reason for your company to use Microsoft SharePoint for building a corporate intranet portal is the wide range of leading productivity tools available to employees in a cohesive digital workplace.
A SharePoint intranet portal has always been designed to be the central portal location that all employees of an organization can turn to when they need to find the information that allows them to do their job efficiently. There are numerous benefits of building a corporate intranet portal or an employee self-service portal on Microsoft SharePoint for forward thinking organizations looking to engage next-generation technology. Implementation of a social enterprise network can vastly improve company communications by improving internal communication and collaboration among co-workers.
- Improve Productivity: Provide an integrated platform of management tools and distribute access to wide range of information and resources from a centralized location. Effectively streamline and automate operations and processes. Advanced analytics to drive intelligence and decision making.
- Corporate Communications: An intranet software solution is an employee network which can help enhance internal communication and spurs collaboration across all levels and teams by providing the right communication tools to engage, inform and integrate your employees.
- Document Management: Intranet document management can help managing and storing multiple document versions and makes it easy for employees to search for and access documents. Team members can actively collaborate on the same document and improve on it with knowledge and idea sharing.
- Knowledge Management: Capture, organize and retrieve all knowledge created in an organization. Blogs, discussions, wikis and documents help capture knowledge which can be organized in groups and folders. Features like instant search make information available to your employees on their fingertips.
Help your employees work smarter
Automate business processes and increase employee retention
SharePoint Intranet Portal Features
Discover the Rich Features and Functionalities of a SharePoint Intranet Portal today
We have an expert team of SharePoint website developers Dubai working with clients just like you, to design a corporate intranet portal specific to your business in Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi or anywhere in UAE. Neologix is the leading SharePoint development company in UAE that allows you to envision a corporate intranet design rich in features and functionality that lets your employees to connect, collaborate and function better. Our SharePoint intranet experts can provide you with guidance and assistance in implementing an employee intranet portal into your existing framework. Most organizations have been able to improve collaboration and streamline processes and workflows within their organization effectively and efficiently once a SharePoint intranet software is in place.
Need help in deciding the set of intranet capabilities to unleash the employee potential of your company? We'd love to hear from you.