- SharePoint Portal Development
- Document Management System
SharePoint for Document Management
Deploy the broadest set of capabilities to your enterprise document management system.
Microsoft SharePoint plays a dominant role in the collaboration and document management requirements of some of the world’s largest businesses. Many employees use it as their intranet and document sharing experience. SharePoint has powerful capabilities with built-in document management features and hence, setting up document management system in SharePoint can be a good solution for medium to large-scale enterprises in UAE, specifically Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah that are already in a Microsoft-oriented ecosystem or want to shift to a DMS software. Since so many SharePoint users are Microsoft Office customers, the platform can be adapted to handle multiple businesses.
Neologix is a SharePoint development company with a proven track record of implementing digital document management systems, intranet portals and other collaboration solutions based on SharePoint in USA, UK, Canada, UAE and other countries. Our portfolio demonstrates several examples of SharePoint installations, each of which demonstrate our experience in configuring SharePoint document management system to meet the specific needs of our customer.
SharePoint can simplify your document management with one simple interface
Although SharePoint is intended to provide a secure place to store, organize, share, and access data, it can also be an excellent collaboration and intranet building tool. Multiple editions of this browser-based platform have been released since its launch in 2001, the latest being SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016 and at present SharePoint is offered in on-premise, cloud, and hybrid versions.
Benefits of Document Management in SharePoint
- Centralized storage of business-critical data making it easy for employees to store, organize, search and quickly retrieve documents regardless of location.
- Achieve highest levels of security and access control for your critical documents at the site, subsite, document library and item levels.
- With SharePoint, multiple users can view and work in real-time on the same document based on permission.
- Versioning feature in SharePoint allows you to keep track of edits and editors with access to all previous versions of the document and no longer needing to hold multiple copies of the same document.
- Keep your employees up-to-date with easy dissemination of important information via SharePoint portal which also doubles up as an intranet portal for your workforce to interact helping to reduce time delay and communication costs.
- The SharePoint Search feature makes it easy to locate documents based on search queries. You can further refine and modify your search output by sorting and filtering based on metadata.
Looking for a specific document management solution?
Best Document Management System
There is a reason why top organizations in the world consider SharePoint as the best document management system. Not only does it allow employees to collaborate and work on documents, improve internal workflows and streamline business processes of the company but it also ensures security of information at all times. Based on the nature of your business, the requirements of your document management system software may vary as listed below.
|Enterprise Document Management System||Legal Document Management System||Cloud Document Management System|
|Digital Document Management System||Web-based Document Management System||Online Document Management System|
|Electronic Document Management System||Financial Document Management System||Document Management Software for Education|
Our expert SharePoint designers help organizations in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and UAE solve business problems using Microsoft SharePoint. Being widely experienced document management system providers, we help you with guidance and assistance in implementing a workable SharePoint Document Management system into your existing framework. Most organizations have been able to operate more effectively and efficiently once a SharePoint document management system is in place. Also our in-depth training courses for administrators and users ensure the success of your investment in a SharePoint deployment.