- Correspondence Management System
- Correspondence Management System
Correspondence Management with SharePoint
Effectively track and manage incoming and ongoing business correspondence
The amount of correspondence taking place between organizations, within organizations or between customers and the organization is huge. The larger the organization, the more resources it takes to handle them manually. Correspondence management system provides an easy to use interface and easy to use tools to help organizations implement complex business rules and workflows. It manages the creation, capture, tracking and delivery of personalized, secure, and interactive correspondences. Newly received correspondence can be imported either electronically via file and systems integrations or through scanning any paper correspondence directly into the system. All types of correspondence can be captured easily and conveniently.
Sharpen your competitive edge with a quality e-correspondence system in place
Benefits of Correspondence Management System
- Correspondence managers can effectively manage all organization correspondences in a streamlined process right from creation to acquisition, processing and archival. Reduces time and cost associated with paper-based correspondence management
- A correspondence management software gives you complete control on auditing and quality purposes and easy monitoring of performance. Easily search, locate and escalate specific correspondence requests
- Streamline and automate client communications to eliminates data errors and reduce the decision-making time which results in a quicker turnaround time
- Optimize content production, reduce paper usage and consolidate communications. Help improve customer service by providing fast, accurate and trustworthy responses to inquiries
- Security is a prime objective when handling sensitive correspondences in your company. Correspondence management solution built on SharePoint offers you multi-level security approach that keeps you in control and your correspondences secure.
Looking to implement a correspondence management solution?
Features of Correspondence Tracking System
- Easily create, manage and track internal or external correspondence
- Create correspondences from pre-defined templates
- Users can create and assign tasks in response to correspondence
- History and audit trail of all correspondence
- Correspondence archiving & viewing
- Comprehensive version control
- E-mail notification to users of new correspondence or changes
- Barcode insertion & search in correspondence
- Can integrate digital signature using third party software like DocuSign, Adobe e-signatures, etc.
- Ability to integrate customizable forms and workflows using third party software Nintex
- Allows customizable reports using tools like Chart.js, Power BI, Tableau
- SMTP, scanner & SMS gateway integration
- Route incoming or outgoing internal correspondence between users or departments
- API based integrations with external systems (based on authentication & authorization)
Leverage the Benefits of a Correspondence Management Solution
We are SharePoint experts helping public and private organizations in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and UAE solve business challenges using Microsoft SharePoint. Being widely experienced in developing websites, intranets, document management system etc. on SharePoint, we help you with guidance and assistance in implementing a workable SharePoint correspondence management system into your SharePoint platform. Most organizations have been able to operate more effectively and efficiently once a SharePoint correspondence management system is in place. Also our in-depth training courses for users and administrators ensure the success of your investment in a SharePoint deployment. Our portfolio demonstrates several examples of SharePoint implementations, each of which demonstrate our vast experience in configuring SharePoint solutions to meet the specific needs of our customers.